This event has passed.
- Did you know that there are outpatient therapeutics/drugs that the US Government distributes, at no cost, to treat mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms in eligible patients?
- What are monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and how are they administered?
- Early evidence appears to suggest promise for the use of mAb products in outpatient settings; both mAbs products (bamlanivimab/etesevimab and casirivimab/imdevimab) can potentially reduce the relative risk of hospitalizations by up to 70% in high risk patients
- Eligible patients can only receive mAbs therapies within 10 days of symptom onset, so awareness and fast action are key!
- How can high-risk COVID-19 positive patients access mAbs?
- Tune in to learn more about how these drugs work and how to get them in your community!
- This program includes a special guest panelist from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Federal COVID-19 Response Therapeutics Allocation, Distribution and Administration Team.
May 13, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am America/Los_Angeles at Airmeet Free | Webinar