Website Franciscan Physician Network
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an experienced physician who is Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine who specializes in Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine to join our team at FPN Express Care Valparaiso in Valparaiso, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Recent Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or Occupational Medicine experience ideal, but not required. Candidate will have ACLS/PALS/BLS, DOT, MRO certifications or willing to become certified. Candidate who is comfortable with I&D /sutures, as well as seeing 4-5 patients per hour is preferred. Will see patients of all ages.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Office hours: Monday – Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Four 10-hour days a week
- No Call Expectation
- Anticipated outpatient volumes for new provider: 30 – 40 patients per shift
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures:
- Work comp injuries
- Urgent care visits
- DOT physicals
- Non-DOT physicals
- Strains, sprains and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Time off and continuing medical education (CME) support
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at [email protected] or (844) 376-3627.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.franciscanhealth.org.