Website Franciscan WorkingWell
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a physician who is Board Eligible/Board Certified and specializes in Occupational Medicine to join our team at Franciscan WorkingWell Michigan City in Michigan City, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Candidate will have ACLS/BLS certifications and will be able to see all patient types. Occupational Medicine experience of 2 years is preferred, but not required. Candidate should be comfortable with workman’s compensation injuries, Department of Transportation physicals, musculoskeletal injuries, and other work-related injuries or services.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Four 10-hour shifts, rotating every 3rd weekend
- Will treat company clinic patients
- Manage primary care and urgent care patients
- No Call Expectation
- Must be DOT and MRO Certified or willing to become certified
- Anticipated outpatient volumes for new provider: 25 – 30 patients per shift
- Common Diagnoses:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Pre-employment, DOT, and Non-DOT physicals
- Sprain and Strains
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Time off and continuing medical education (CME) support
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to Practice@franciscanalliance.org