Website NorthBay Healthcare
A Place To Care In A Community To Call Home
The Practice Manager is charged with the operational and financial leadership of Occupational and Employee Health services. The Practice Manager is accountable for practice operations, staffing and development, continuity of services, compliance with professional standards and cultivating interdisciplinary care delivery. The Practice Manager is responsible for identifying, connecting with and contracting new clients to the Occupational Health service line, as well as cultivating positive, growth centered relationships with existing clients. The Practice Manager leads by example in the areas of regulatory adherence and professional standards. The Practice Manager is committed to leadership resulting in operational efficiency, high quality care and exceptional patient experience delivered efficiently by competent, engaged employees.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing field required (BSN)
- Master’s Degree preferred.
Licensure and Certifications:
- Must hold a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse License with the State of California
- COHN-S certification preferred.Current AHA or equivalent BLS certification required
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Minimum of 4+ years of progressive supervisory experience in Occupational Health or Employee Health setting.
- Has current knowledge of Occupational and Employee Health healthcare trends, LEAN and healthcare compliance initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and compliance processes required (OSHA).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must demonstrate effective teaching, leadership and time management skills.
- Ideal candidate will be well organized, be able to set priorities, work independently and is an effective team member.
- Word Processing skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Systoc electronic medical record preferred.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence. The candidate will be able to demonstrate this values.
To apply for this job please visit northbay.csod.com.