Website Saint Alphonsus Health System
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician led and accountable 500+ provider multispecialty group practice that has an excellent opportunity for a physician who is committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care and who is willing to support the growth of an Occupational Medicine practice.
The qualified candidate will have a strong medical background in Occupational Medicine encompassing comprehensive pre-employment and periodic health assessments, as well as expert clinical skills and problem-solving abilities with workplace exposures and injury. The candidate should have knowledge of OSHA health and safety regulations. To maintain the highest quality of care, the physician will ensure compliance with standards of care in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as request timely consultation with appropriate specialty services, as indicated.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate motivation to remain up to date on the evolving scope and practice of Occupational Medicine and maintain working relationships and effective communication with local industries to ensure the highest level of service is offered.
Schedule: Traditional clinic work week, M-F; no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time.
Call: No Call
Salary & Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
Current, unrestricted license in Idaho;
- Successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Occupational Medicine residency program. Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained physicians will be considered;
- Board certified, or obtain certification within 12 months of employment;
Registration with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Boards of Pharmacy, Idaho Board of Pharmacy & DEA;
- Medical Review Officer certification desirable;
- Experience and knowledge of Idaho Worker’s Compensation regulations is strongly desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com